Vietcentric Cooking Class 23rd May (Sunday) 11:30 - 14:30
Time & Location
About The Event
An introduction to Vietnamese culture and cuisine worth £ 45. This class takes 3 hours class in which you will prepare and cook a 2 course meal which you get to eat in the studio, and finished with a complimentary dessert at the end of the class. We will give you an interesting presentation about Vietnamese culture and history before and during your prepping and cooking. Vietcentric encourages open discussion and we will try to answer any questions you have on Vietnam! Upon entering you will also get to enjoy a complimentary alcoholic beverage consisting of a Saigon beer or wine.
Terms and Conditions
1. Places are booked on a first-come-first-served basis upon receipt of credit card validation following online booking at our web site
2. On booking and paying for a class(es) you will receive a booking and payment confirmation by email.
3. Confirmed bookings may not be cancelled in any circumstances. Bookings are, however, freely transferable to another person for the same class or you may amend your booking to another class, subject to availability and subject to providing us with 72 hours advanced notice so you are welcome to send someone else in your place.
4. Should you not provide us with a full 72 hours notice that you will not be attending the class you have booked, we regret that we will not be able to reschedule and you will forfeit all payments made.
5. Please notify us of any change in the contact details provided as these will be used by Vietcentric for all correspondence.
6. Occasionally we may have to cancel or postpone a class due to unavoidable circumstances or if a class is under-subscribed. In such a case we will notify all confirmed attendees as soon as possible and offer full refunds or transfer to another class date.
7. Please note that all of our food may contains allergenic ingredients. Special In-tolerances or diets for food allergies will be catered for only if they have been arranged prior to your class and confirmed in writing by email at time of booking.
8. If you wish to know more about our ingredients, please speak to your Class Coordinator.
9. At the end of your cooking class you will enjoy a informal dining experience enjoying the meals you have prepared. You may wish to take some of your food home with you but all food which is not consumed within two hours at room temperature should be disposed of. Any person subsequently consuming food, or taking food home for consumption, does so at their own risk. Vietcentric Limited cannot accept responsibility for food consumed otherwise than at the location at which the food is prepared.
10. In booking your cooking class you give authority for Vietcentric to use any photography taken to be used within their publicity material, which include posters, brochures, website images, social media publicity, and official documentaries.
We do not offer refunds unless we are forced to cancel the class. However, you may transfer your class to another individual or re-schedule your class subject to 72 hours notice.
Vietcentric is obliged to not sell and/or refund your purchase in the case you have not made it clear you have fully understood and consented to our policies as indicated.
- Cooking Class ticket£45£450£0