Our Food Tour is designed with the same passion and aim as our Cooking Class: to give you the best experience and understanding of Vietnamese cuisine and cultures, from the city of Nottingham, transporting you to the streets of Hanoi looking for the tastiest of Vietnam's treasures.
*Please Note - Our Menu is not a restaurant menu. It exists only for the sole purpose of introducing our Vietnamese Cooking Classes and will be changed regularly to promote our culture events
Street Food Tour:
Tuesday to Friday
10:00 - 15:00
12:00 - 20:00
Some of our dishes contain gluten, nuts and traces of nuts. Please advise our staff if you are allergic to one or all of these, so we could best accommodate your needs.
Items and prices are subjected to change without notice.
In Vietnam, there are few things better than wandering the streets looking for warm, homemade street food to indulge your weekends with family and friends.
Imagine a cool afternoon, walking past a stall where curling steams of broiling Pho broth fill your nose with the mouth-watering fragrances of carefully blended spices and hour-long stewed beef, and your tummy is all but growling for a bowl of hot soup and noodles. Irresistible, we'd say.
Terms and Conditions
1. Places are booked on a first-come-first-served basis upon receipt of credit card validation following
online booking at our website
2. On booking and paying for a class(es) you will receive a booking and payment confirmation by email.
3. Confirmed bookings may not be cancelled in any circumstances. Bookings are, however, freely
transferable to another person for the same class or you may amend your booking to another class,
subject to availability and subject to providing us with 72 hours advanced notice so you are welcome
to send someone else in your place.
4. Should you not provide us with a full 72 hours notice that you will not be attending the class you have
booked, we regret that we will not be able to reschedule and you will forfeit all payments made.
5. Please notify us of any change in the contact details provided as these will be used by Vietcentric
for all correspondence.
6. Occasionally we may have to cancel or postpone a class due to unavoidable circumstances or if a class is under-subscribed. In such a case we will notify all confirmed attendees as soon as possible and offer full refunds or transfer to another class date.
7. Please note that all of our food may contains allergenic ingredients. Special In-tolerances or diets for food allergies will be catered for only if they have been arranged prior to your class and confirmed in writing by email at time of booking.
8. If you wish to know more about our ingredients, please speak to your Class Coordinator.
9. At the end of your cooking class you will enjoy a informal dining experience enjoying the meals you have prepared. You may wish to take some of your food home with you but all food which is not consumed within two hours at room temperature should be disposed of. Any person subsequently consuming food, or taking food home for consumption, does so at their own risk. Vietcentric Limited cannot accept responsibility for food consumed otherwise than at the location at which the food is prepared.
10. In booking your cooking class, food tour, as well as other Vietcentric's events, you give authority for Vietcentric to use any photography taken to be used within their publicity material, which include posters, brochures, website images, social media publicity, and official documentaries.
GRILLED PRAWN ON SUGAR CANE
2 canes £ 5.90
Traditional Vietnamese grilled prawn paste on sugar cane. Served with special dipping sauce.
FRIED SPRING ROLLS
2 rolls £ 2.80
Minced pork and prawn mixed with glass noodle, wood-ear mushroom and vegetables, wrapped in rice paper.
2 rolls £ 2.80
Pork, prawn and rice vermicelli with lettuce and herbs wrapped in rice paper.
FRIED SPRING ROLLS
A choice of:
Vegetarian £ 2.30
Chicken £ 3.00
Add prawns +70p
Freshly made crunchy salad with authentic original spices.
We do not offer refunds unless we are forced to cancel the class. However, you may transfer your class to another individual or re-schedule your class subject to 72 hours notice.
Vietcentric is obliged to not sell and/or refund your purchase in the case you have not made it clear you have fully understood and consented to our policies as indicated.